PR Fishing leased the fishing rights to the Mongomery Canal – Bridge 76a (A5) to Graham Palmer Lock.
The lease commencement date is 1 November 2020 with an expiration date of 3 years.
PR Fishing is planning to further enhance the fishing experience of this pleasant stretch of canal through cleanup programs and regular feeding of specific areas.
The following image illustrates the stretch of water that PR Fishing has the rights to.
The Stretch of this canal is easily accesible with public parking in three locations.
- Opposite the Queens Head Public House
- Accross from the first Bridge just before the railway bridge if heading towards Tedsmore from the Queens Head
- Lockgate Bridge this is a very steep bridge, advised approach to the carpark from the south to avoid the bridge.
To fish this stretch all persons must be in possesion of a PR Fishing Ticket and an EA Licence.
- Exceptions (Proof must be provided on inspection)
- Waterways wanders permit holders who purchased before the 1 Nov, this will remain valid until it expires.
- Officers, Employees and Pensioners of the Canal and River Trust